1. Complete Application - please complete all sections on the application.
2. Payment of application fee is required to process application. Payments may be made by cash, cheque, or online at nscece.ca
3. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all supporting documents are received by the admissions office.
Participate in an information session- please see website for available information session dates
Street Address (include Apt. number)*
Phone number of Contact Person*
Relationship to Emergency Contact*
C. Education and Experience
To be considered, applicants must have a High School Graduation Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED). For students whose Grade 12 transcripts do not convey the words “This student has successfully met the graduation requirement for the province of Nova Scotia” at the bottom of their High School Transcripts - please refer to the alternative assessment protocol.
Name of High School:*
Years Attended/High School General Academic Diploma*
Volunteer Work or Previous Experience with Children
E. English Language Proficiency
Applicants must submit an official document from a recognized provider showing proof of English language proficiency indicating you have successfully completed one of the above ESL assessments.
IF NO, proof of English Language Proficiency will be required.
ESL (English Second Language) Requirements:
- TOEFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 80 or higher
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes) program completion
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) completion of level 6 or higher
- CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) minimum of 7 in all areas
Attach two character references documenting 25 hours of experience working with children and detailing the student’s emotional maturity and suitability for this work.
Letter templates available on our website under Future Students/Admissions.
1) Arrange to have your school(s) send transcripts of your studies directly to NSCECE.
2) The College will not process the application or notify you until your $25.00 administration fee is received.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, debit, VISA or Mastercard.
Click Here to Upload Transcript
By submitting this form, I agree that Nova Scotia College of Early Childhood Education may call, text and/or email me about their educational services at the contact information provided, including a wireless number, using automated technology. Please note, this consent is not required to attend their institutions and you may unsubscribe at any time.