APPLICATION FORM - Individual Courses Only
Street Address (include Apt. Number)*
To be considered, applicants must have a High School Graduation Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
High School Grad Date
College or University
Level of Education
C. English Language Proficiency
IF NO, proof of English Langage Proficiency will be required.
ESL (English Second Language) Requirements:
- CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) minimum of 7 in all areas
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) completion of level 6 or higher
- TOEFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 80 or higher.
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes) program completion.
Applicants must submit an official document from a recognized provider showing proof of English language proficiency indicating you have successfully completed one of the above ESL assessments.
Please state previous experience directly working in the Early Childhood Education field through paid work and/or volunteer experiences.
1) Arrange to have your school(s) send transcripts of your studies directly to NSCECE.
2) The College will not process the application nor notify you until payment of administration fee is received.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, debit, VISA or MasterCard
Click Here to Add Transcript
By submitting this form, I agree that Nova Scotia College of Early Childhood Education may call, text and/or email me about their educational services and you may unsubscribe at any time.